Everyone knows that a kitchen re-model can yield the greatest return and sell your home fast. But what the trends everyone wanted yesterday, may not be what’s hot today.
If you’re thinking about doing a kitchen remodel, consider these 5 new, hot trends:
- Cabinet Color: Cabinets are focus and priority for any kitchen remodel. Out goes classic wood color and in comes white, navy, ivory, etc.
- Custom Storage: A top priority for Buyers has been high-functioning storage that doubles a usable space. Think expansive island with workable countertops and high-functioning storage underneath.
- Quartzz Countertops: In 2018, quartzz surpassed granite as the most used countertop because of its durability, versatility and custom appeal.
- Full-Tile Feature Walls: Counter to ceiling full-tile walls are trending more and more. The type of tile matters less but the idea of doing one full-tile feature wall adds some depth and texture to the kitchen.
- Mixed Metals: Keep it simple and focus on 2 different metals but mix them. For example, a faucet in one metal and light fixture in a different one.